Professional Sports Massage from £30
Based in Northwich (our clinic is at the MPA Fitness Centre on Denton Drive, near to B&Q), Your Sports Therapist offers professional sports massage and injury treatment, assessment and rehabilitation. Our aim is to get you back competing as quickly as possible.
Clinical Director Chris Wood has experience in treating injuries in a range of sports including football (Preston North End and Northwich based Witton Albion FC), rugby (Northwich RFU), cycling (Weaver Valley CC and supporting the British Cycling National Series road race, Cheshire Classic), cricket and gymnastics.
Friendly and down to earth, Chris promises to explain problems in an easy, jargon free way with treatments that solve the problem not work around it.
Some of the benefits of having a sports massage include:
- Relieving muscle tension
- Aids the dispersion of lactic acid from muscles
- Keeps muscles flexible through breaking down of scar tissue
- Increases muscle flexibility in order to prevent injury
- Helps prevent muscle soreness the day after training, or a race
- If the massage is performed before activity, this can help add to your warm-up regime
- The heat generated through different massage strokes aids a therapeutic benefit to the patient.
How To Find Us
Your Sports Therapist
MPA Fitness Centre
Unit 5, Kingfisher Court,
Monday to Friday – 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday – 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Your Sports Therapist, offers both 30 minute and full hour sports massages to help keep you performing to your full potential. There is also a Home Visit service for customers that live within Northwich.
30 Min – £30
1 Hour – £40
Home Visit – £60*
*Appointments outside of a 15 mile radius of Northwich will incur an extra charge.
To arrange an appointment please fill out the form on this page or call 07766 757397. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to return any emails within a few hours.
Other Treatment areas include: