Sports Massage from Your Sports Therapist
At Your Sports Therapist we offer 30 minute and 1 hour sports massage to help keep you performing to your full potential. Our clinic is based in Northwich, Cheshire and we also offer a Sports Massage Home Visit service for customers that live within Cheshire & Manchester.
Sports Massage Prices:
30 Min – £30
1 Hour – £40
1 Hour Home Visit – £60*
Appointments outside of a 15 mile radius of Northwich, Cheshire will incur an extra charge.
The clinic is open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 1pm. To book a sports massage appointment call Clinical Director, Chris Wood on 07766 757397 or email email@example.com.
For the individual athlete, maintaining that high standard of performance in competition, or training is key to help achieving your goals. However, when you’re muscles become tired and under excess strain; this is where injuries occur.
To prevent this, having a sports massage on a regular basis can help prevent injury, and also improve your performance!
Some of the benefits of having a sports massage include:
- Relieving muscle tension through continued or excess training
- Aids the dispersion of lactic acid from muscles
- Aids the break down of scar tissue to keep muscles flexible
- Increases muscle flexibility in order to prevent injury
- Helps prevent muscle soreness the day after training, or a race
- If the massage is performed before activity, this can help add to your warm-up regime
- The heat generated through different massage strokes aids a therapeutic benefit to the patient.